Thursday, September 29, 2005

baby, it's cold outside!


brr!

51 degrees? okay...so i'm a wuss. (kinda.) i absolutely *love* the cool, crisp weather that autumn brings to chicago...it's just the adjustment!

so it's 3:42 in the morning, i've got t-5 hours until my 1st calculus exam, which, i should add, that i haven't even *started* studying for. it's not that i didn't mean to study. it's just that there are so many other things to do. like not study. and there are just so many websites to look at in the middle of the night - like ebay. (or weather.com for that matter.) or downloading songs off of itunes. (yay, gray's anatomy soundtrack!) i've also been compulsively checking my usbank.com mailbox for a reply to my e-mail that i wrote on tuesday, about 1:30 pm. considering their '5-star service guarantee', and the fact that they 'promise' they will respond to any e-mails within 24 hours, well, they owe me $5. it took them 36 hours to reply! so much for their 5-star service.

well, before my caffeine buzz wears off, i'd better get a-studyin'. wish me luck!

No comments: